Managing parking

Cities today are full of cars. The actual time, that cars are in use, is only 5% of their live-span. The other 95% of the time cars are parked. To achieve a sustainable urban transport system, you will need to manage parking in your city. You can do that by parking regulations, maximum parking requirements and other approaches such as limiting the allowed parking durations or the establishment of parking fees and clear marking of on-street parking. When managing parking and enforcing parking rules, make your you keep your citizens well informed and on your side for these solutions with parking information and a balanced parking supply.

Menu